An important part of our practice is providing conveyancing services to all types of residential sales and purchases. Whether it is an off the plan, investment property or your own home we can help.
You should always seek legal advice before signing anything (whether you are buying or selling) as there are a number of legal and financial implications you should know.
We will guide you through and explain the conveyancing process so you understand what is happening.
Principal Lawyers broadly provides the following services (depending on whether you are buying or selling of course):
- Advising on the contract for sale of land.
- Preparing contracts.
- Negotiating any changes to the contract you may want or need.
- Liaising with the real estate agent.
- Providing independent legal advice on finance documentation.
- Attending to “exchange of contracts”. This is when the contract becomes binding.
- keeping you updated on the conveyancing process.
- Arranging any relevant searches we recommend or you desire. Liaising with your bank or lender about your loan so it is ready for settlement of your matter.
- Attending to the conveyancing transaction and settlement of your matter.
Principal Lawyers has access to online searching tools which allows for quick turnarounds when preparing a contract for the sale of land.
We have a very reasonable fixed fee structure where the total cost will be our fixed fee (which depends on the type of property) plus expenses. We can provide you with an estimate of our fees.
For further information about our conveyancing services contact us.